1. College degree or above, has driver’s license, and has good temperament.
2. Proactive, enthusiasm, and willing to devote in the sales work.
3. Has high entrepreneur spirit and is active in coping with challenges.
4. Good communication ability, strain capacity and ability of solving problems, and robust psychological quality.
5. Good team spirit and sense of customer service.
6. Candidates with sales experience or marketing major are preferred.
1. Explore the sales market and fulfill the sales tasks.
2. Dig customer needs and sell the products.
3. Pre-sales follow-up service and customer relationship maintenance.